Prevent you from smog and air pollution while normal breathing action becomes tough. Its good for elder as wel as for childs and pregnant women
- Fresh air cleans the lungs and helps to bring more oxygen to the cells and improves the cleansing action of the lungs. The increased oxygen levels in the body can increase energy levels.
- Clean pure air means more oxygen which can increase brain function. Many believe that breathing fresh air increases concentration, they feel sharper and can think more clearly
- Fresh air can also improve blood pressure and heart rate. Experts often warn that people with high blood pressure should avoid staying in polluted environments as the body often has to work harder to get the amount of oxygen it needs to function properly.
- The amount of serotonin produced by the body can be affected by the amount of clean air you inhale. Serotonin has been shown to promote a sense of happiness and well-being. This may explain why people feel so good after taking a deep breath of clean pure air.
- Many believe that fresh air is essential for a strong immune system. White blood cells require more oxygen when trying to kill bacteria, viruses and germs.
Most importantly, our clients tell us that our pure air makes them feel good, what more could we ask?
- For Enhancement at your work
- Feels good after intensive workout
- Protect you from Air pollution and Smog
- Provide vitality and freshness
- Decrease mental and physical stress